Friday, October 12, 2007

Nobel Peace Prize

I'm just wondering what every one else thinks about Al Gore being awarded this prize? Do you think is is right? Do you think there was some one else more deserving? I guess since I don't really think we are going through some global crisis there is no way I can agree with him being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Don't get me wrong, I know that temperatures are higher now, on the average, than they were when I was a child. But I believe that it is just the course of nature. Things may get a whole lot hotter before they get cooler, but nature will run it's course and things will average out.

I'm thinking that we have more immediate things to worry about. Like, how many people have their finger on the big red button now? I'm more worried about that than any green house effect. I'm thinking that we will burn this planet up ourselves through nuclear holocost way before the green house effect or hot box stuff pops up.

How do you feel? BTW, it was cooler than normal here in Port Aransas today.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: