Sunday, October 14, 2007

Life and Times in Port Aransas

I'm still sick but feeling better. I got some antibiotics yesterday and they have me feeling somewhat better already. My brother Roy, sister-in-law Linda, nephew James and his date Stephanie were in Lovett's for karaoke last night and I ventured out to spend some time with them and take some karaoke pictures.

I actually feel good enough to maybe head to Neptunes this afternoon for the Sunday Jam Session. I don't know how much I will be able to sing but I can always just play along as long as my hands will let me. I'm looking forward to it.

This is the most perfect time of the year here in Port Aransas, Texas. The weather is simply beautiful, wish you were all here. I think it goes something like the weather is here, wish you were beautiful. Yeah, now that I read it, that's it.

I'm hoping that everyone else out there in the blogosphere is having as great a day as I am.

Peace, Love and Confusion to all. Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!

vandamonium a.k.a. Van Blize USMC(R)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: